Christopher School is proud to immerse students in GLOBALORIA, the first and largest social learning network where students develop digital literacies, STEM knowledge and global citizenship skills through game design.
Member Login is required to view most pages, and to make edits or post content. Visit other schools in the network on Globaloria Central.
Students should take this brief Pre-Course Survey before starting the Globaloria curriculum.
Learning Management Platform - See Live Demo on Oct 9
Please Complete by Jan 9th Globaloria Mid Year Survey 2013
Please complete survey by September 1st
What is Digital Learning Day? http://www.digitallearningday.org/
How to Request a Professional Review
- Reviews must be requested for a whole class, by you, the Globaloria Educator, at least one week in advance. Feel free to schedule them sooner.
- To submit your request, go to http://reviewrequest.myglife.org or select the "Game Review Request Form" link on the educators toolbar
- Students cannot request their own reviews individually.
- A gaming professional will review the Team pages, Game demo files and/or Playable Game files for all teams in the class.
- Make sure each team has posted and embedded all of the content that the reviewer will need to give good feedback!
* Reviewer responses will be posted on the Talk tab of each Team page within 1-3 days.