Remember to take the Pre-Course Survey before starting your Globaloria course.
Christopher School is proud to immerse students in GLOBALORIA, a K12 learning system with courses in STEM, computing, game design and coding.
Member Login is required to view most pages, and to make edits or post content.
Visitors: Head to Our Game Gallery to play original learning games that were designed, coded and published by students!
Learning Management Platform - See Live Demo on Oct 9
Please Complete by Jan 9th Globaloria Mid Year Survey 2013 Year Survey <br\>
Please complete survey by September 1st  <br\>
What is Digital Learning Day? http://www.digitallearningday.org/
How to Request a Professional Review
- Reviews must be requested for a whole class, by you, the Globaloria Educator, at least one week in advance. Feel free to schedule them sooner.
- To submit your request, go to http://reviewrequest.myglife.org or select the "Game Review Request Form" link on the educators toolbar
- Students cannot request their own reviews individually.
- A gaming professional will review the Team pages, Game demo files and/or Playable Game files for all teams in the class.
- Make sure each team has posted and embedded all of the content that the reviewer will need to give good feedback!
* Reviewer responses will be posted on the Talk tab of each Team page within 1-3 days.